Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anniversary Card


I made this card for a dear couple who are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary this coming weekend. It's a joy and honor to be invited to celebrate with them their twentieth year into marriage. If you can love someone with the kind of love that the bible teaches in 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 it shows you're really committed to a relationship and demonstrating unconditional love to make someone really happy.

Inside the card it reads:
What are the keys to a happy, strong marriage?
A united purpose to serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15 in the bible says:"...choose today whom you will serve...But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."
Commitment.
"Since they are no longer two but one, let no one separate them, for God has joined them together." Matthew 19:4-6
Faithfulness. Without faithfulness there is no real trust or intimacy.
"Drink water from your own well - share your love only with your wife." Proverbs 5:15
"Give honor to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage. God will surely judge people who are immoral and those who commit adultery." Hebrews 13:4
A healthy sex life.
"Kiss me again and again, for your love is sweeter than wine...Bring me into your bedroom, O my king..My lover is like a sachet of myrrh lying between my breasts." Songs of Songs 1:2-4
HAPPY 20th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!




No comments: