Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's my birthday


I woke up on cloud nine yesterday - it was my birthday and the celebration already began at the stroke of midnight when my sons kissed and wished me happy birthday. This is the day that the Lord has made, I shall be glad and rejoice in it - that's what I tell myself every morning no matter which side of the bed I got up on, never on wrong side :) I'm just thankful to God for every new day in my life. Yesterday was a beautiful day to remember because I received birthday greetings from loved ones near and far. My husband threw me a surprise dinner gathering with my family and bestest friends collaborating with him to give me a pleasant shock in my life. I didn't expect my hubby to do things like that for me! All day long I had been thanking God for family and friends and I was bursting with joy to be surrounded by them! It's not really about birthdays but having your loved ones sharing their time with you. And someone like my dearest friend, Josephine to give away a lovely, lovely birthday card -shown above -that she's personally made for me. Thank you God, for loving me so much.

No comments: