Saturday, November 6, 2010

Praise & Celebrate Life

A few months ago I discovered some new craft techniques and the fun started from there. That was part of the reason why I had been "distracted" from blogging..hahaha. I learned how to color with Copic Markers and Tim Holz Distress Ink. I was introduced to new products from Magnolia which carries lovely collection stamps and I haven't stopped making cards out of them since. This one is Magnolia Tilda. She's colored and the bunch of flowers are dubbed with flower soft.
This card is an Easel Card. The instructions on how to make Easel Cards can be found at You Tube.

2 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Hi Laura,
It's so nice and glad to have malaysian to make Magnolia card. I love your card and you are very talented:-))

Hugs,
Ying

lbylaura said...

Thanks a bunch for your compliment, Ying Pang. I visited your blog and love all your cards and I am definitely making regular visits to get inspiration, thanks for sharing!