Friday, December 26, 2008

My little craft corner is spic and span!


Home baked Chocolate chip cookies.

My spic and span clean craft corner.

Tiramisu

English Trifle

Now you see it, now you don't - that's how I describe the "disorganized mess" in my little craft corner. The craft tools, papers, embellishments, stamps, punches, etc. etc. have been tucked away for the festive holiday. I am good at both messing and cleaning up...lol. It has been a wonderful, delightful and joyful Christmas for me and my family. We had had a small Christmas party with our loved ones, filling our home with merriment, laughter and aroma of home cooked food and great company. My other passion besides craftwork is baking and I love to try out dessert recipes. This Christmas I baked some gingerbread using fresh grounded ginger and Laura Bush's "Governor's Mansion Cowboy Cookies" (search and get recipe from google if interested). I made traditional English trifle and Tiramisu cake for dessert.

No comments: