Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wishing you and your family a merry, merry Christmas!


A Christmas card made with stamping on a piece of canvas and papers.

Prepare the papers. The more I create, the better my eyes are trained to find the color coordination that I like. The papers are inked along the edges or punched as border lace.

I stamp and color images on the canvas, embellish with a red star brad and frill the edges. The cut out Sizzix bauble is dressed up too. Messages are stamped on Jeart/ Double Do 1401046-12 Frame# 19 scallop circle. A piece of decorative ribbon is glued onto a strip of paper.

I play around with the arrangement of the cut and stamped and embellished pieces, glue on the buttons and gems.

2 comments:

beatrice said...

Really enjoy your beautiful card(s)!

lbylaura said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas and happy holiday season to you and family!